All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
Statement to voters
Helena Windsor runs Surrey based Mycoplasma Experience Ltd, a specialist microbiology laboratory, now located at the Brewer Street Dairy Business Park in Bletchingley, which she established with her husband, David, in 1988. She has lived in Tandridge since joining her husband in Tatsfield in the early 1980s and they have lived in Bletchingley since 1987.
Helena became increasingly concerned at the direction the EU was heading at the time of the Maastricht Treaty and, after supporting the Referendum Party in 1997, joined the UK Independence Party in 1999. Helena served as County Councillor for Godstone Division from 2013 until May 4th 2017, where she was able to use her background in biomedical sciences on the Wellbeing and Health Scrutiny Board and on the Council of Governors at Surrey and Sussex Healthcare, as Surrey County Council’s representative. Helena also served a term of office on the Educational Governing Body of Young Epilepsy at St Piers, Lingfield.
Helena is a member of the Campaign for Protection of Rural England and the Woodland Trust. She is committed to the protection of our Metropolitan Greenbelt.
This statement was added by Helena Windsor, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
You can meet candidates and question them at local hustings. Here are hustings where Helena Windsor may be appearing.
(Past event) Wednesday 4 December 2019 19:30–21:30: Hustings, WI Hall Tatsfield TN16 2AT.
(Past event) Monday 2 December 2019 19:30–21:30: Hustings, St Luke's Church Whyteleafe CR3 0AA.
(Past event) Saturday 30 November 2019 16:00–18:00: Hustings, White Hart Barn Godstone RH9 8DU.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Independent candidate for the East Surrey
- 2019: The Tandridge local election, as the UK Independence Party (UKIP) candidate for the Bletchingley and Nutfield
- 2018: The Tandridge local election, as the UK Independence Party (UKIP) candidate for the Bletchingley and Nutfield
- 2017: The Tandridge local election, as the UK Independence Party (UKIP) candidate for the Westway
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the UK Independence Party (UKIP) candidate for the East Surrey
- 2017: The 2017 Surrey County Council local election, as the UK Independence Party (UKIP) candidate for the Godstone
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the UK Independence Party (UKIP) candidate for the East Surrey
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the UK Independence Party (UKIP) candidate for the East Surrey
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.