Bushra Irfan of Blackburn (Deregistered)
1 candidate in our database.
This political party was deregistered on Nov. 2, 2010, and can no longer field candidates.
This party was on the Great Britain register and was registered to stand candidates in England.
This party may appear on the ballot paper as "Bushra Irfan of Blackburn", or any of the following names:
- Boycott postal vote, avoid labour fraud
- Giving the power back to you
- Vote for real change
- Because Blackburn deserves better
- Freeing the people of Blackburn
- Blackburn, rise - the people need you
- No postal votes, make your mark
- Giving people of Blackburn the choice
- New era, new time, your voice
- Make time, vote and make history
- Bushra wise, Blackburn rise
This party currently has no emblems registered with the Electoral Commission.