All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
Statement to voters
"Lizzie has a strong background in local government, working for Devon County Council for two decades in special educational needs. Having lived in Exeter for 20 years, Lizzie has become an active campaigner on a number of local and national issues, including standing against cuts to local services and speaking up for people who are homeless. Lizzie has also stood in local elections for the Green Party for a number of years, and in 2016 got one of the highest Green votes in the city."
This statement was added by Lizzie Woodman, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The Devon local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Heavitree & Whipton Barton
- 2019: The Exeter local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Pennsylvania
- 2018: The Exeter local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Pennsylvania
- 2017: The 2017 Devon County Council local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Duryard & Pennsylvania
- 2016: The Exeter local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Pennsylvania
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Lizzie Woodman's CV, email, homepage, twitter account - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.