Public page: https://www.facebook.com/voteRichardBradley/
- The party's candidate page for this person
- https://my.greenparty.org.uk/candidates/106008 We don't know Richard Peter Bradley's email address. Can you add it?
Statement to voters
This is the Climate Election.
The science is clear - the next ten years are probably the most important in our history. Your vote will determine how the government responds to the crisis and the Green Party are the only party you can trust to act in time to tackle the climate crisis. Having been the canary in the coal mine warning of what was coming we have been planning longest on what actions need to be taken, and how.
Our plan for a Green New Deal will transition Britain to a climate friendly economy AND improve the quality of life for everyone by creating a fairer, safer society.
Be bold this election
Vote for the future
This statement was added by Richard Peter Bradley, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: UK Parliament elections, as the Green Party candidate for Houghton and Sunderland South
- 2019: Sunderland local election, as the Green Party candidate for Doxford
- 2018: Sunderland local election, as the Green Party candidate for Hendon
- 2017: 2017 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for Houghton and Sunderland South
- 2016: Sunderland local election, as the Green Party candidate for St Chad's
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.