All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
Statement to voters
Having lived in Gateshead for most of my life, I am standing in this election because I believe I can be the strong voice for Gateshead that we need in London:
- speaking up to oppose a damaging hard Brexit that will hurt people in places like Gateshead,
- fighting for a fair deal to protect our NHS and care services, and protect those who depend on them.
- making sure our schools are properly funded, not facing budget cuts as they are at present, and able to concentrate on teaching and education for all,
- safeguarding the environment and getting more jobs in Gateshead
- reporting back to, and keeping in touch with people in Gateshead, not taking them for granted in the way that labour has done for far too long.
This statement was added by Frank Hindle, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Gateshead
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Gateshead
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Gateshead
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Frank Hindle's CV - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.