Statement to voters
Having lived in Gateshead for most of my life, I am standing in this election because I believe I can be the strong voice for Gateshead that we need in London:
- speaking up to oppose a damaging hard Brexit that will hurt people in places like Gateshead,
- fighting for a fair deal to protect our NHS and care services, and protect those who depend on them.
- making sure our schools are properly funded, not facing budget cuts as they are at present, and able to concentrate on teaching and education for all,
- safeguarding the environment and getting more jobs in Gateshead
- reporting back to, and keeping in touch with people in Gateshead, not taking them for granted in the way that labour has done for far too long.
This statement was added by Frank Hindle, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Gateshead
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Member of Parliament for Gateshead
- 2010: The 2010 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Member of Parliament for Gateshead
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Frank Hindle's CV - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
Upload your leaflets
If you've received election leaflets from Frank Hindle, please take a photo of them and upload them to ElectionLeaflets.org
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.Support Democracy Club
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.