All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
Statement to voters
- Fox hunting to be totally banned
- Climate change action, complete shift to clean energy
- Environmental protections enforced and enhanced
- Education for all
- Public transport and cycling infrastructure
- Healthcare sufficiently funded
Tom stood as Green Party regional candidate for the 2016 Welsh Assembly election.
He has been a Green Party councillor on Llangynwyd Middle Community Council since the 2017 local elections. He is a member of the personnel sub-committee as well as the Rights of Way (ROW) sub-committee, which he chairs. The ROW committee is focused on maintaining and improving countryside walking, cycling and horse-riding routes.
Tom lives on a smallholding with his family, too many animals and an ever increasing number, but not nearly enough, trees.
This statement was added by Tom Muller, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Green Party candidate for the Ogmore
- 2017: The 2017 Bridgend County Borough Council local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Llangynwyd
- 2016: The 2016 Welsh Assembly Election (Regions), as the Green Party candidate for the Assembly Member for South Wales West
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Tom Muller's CV, homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.