Biographical summaryBorn: 1954-05-26
Undergraduate degree: Medicine, University of Manchester
Postgraduate degree: Occupational Medicine, University of Manchester
Previous job: Doctor / Councillor
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2018: The Highland local election, as the Independent candidate for the Wester Ross, Strathpeffer and Lochalsh
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Ross, Skye and Lochaber
- 2017: The 2017 The Highland Council local election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Aird and Loch Ness
- 2016: The Scottish Parliament Election (Regions), as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Member of the Scottish Parliament for Highlands and Islands
- 2010: The 2010 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Member of Parliament for Na h-Eileanan an Iar
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Jean Davis's CV, statement to voters, homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email Jean Davis directly to ask them to add information to this page.
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.