- The party's candidate page for this person
- https://hastings.greenparty.org.uk/local-elections.html We don't know Andrea Needham's email address. Can you add it?
Statement to voters
Andrea Needham is a long-time peace and environmental campaigner. She has lived in Hastings for 15 years and is a qualified nurse. She has spent much of the last five years holding local 'regeneration' company SeaChange Sussex to account (www.seachangesussex.info), and is therefore well-placed to oppose the proposal to destroy Rock-a-Nore with a harbour complex and 1,200 luxury homes. Andrea writes for Peace News and The Canary and is the author of 'The Hammer Blow: how ten women disarmed a warplane'.
This statement was added by Andrea Needham, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2018: The Hastings local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Old Hastings
- 2017: The 2017 East Sussex County Council local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Braybrooke & Castle
- 2016: The Hastings local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Castle ward
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Andrea Needham's CV, email, homepage, twitter account - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
Upload your leaflets
If you've received election leaflets from Andrea Needham, please take a photo of them and upload them to ElectionLeaflets.org
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.Support Democracy Club
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.