- The party's candidate page for this person
- https://ipswich.greenparty.org.uk/news/2017/05/15/charlotte-armstrong-green-candidate-2017/ We don't know Charlotte Armstrong's email address. Can you add it?
Statement to voters
I joined the Green Party as it is the only party to campaign for true social justice & to address our reality of climate change and environmental destruction.
I am a Green Socialist Feminist & Trade Unionist - trained in Equalities, Workplace Representation, Women & Organisation.
In 2011 I launched the "Shine a Light On Women" campaign on the candlelit steps of Ipswich Town Hall.
I have been a fully trained volunteer worker on a National Helpline.
I work in Buttermarket Boots and last October I organised a petition for the return of public seating in the Buttermarket.
This statement was added by Charlotte Armstrong, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: Ipswich local election, as the Green Party candidate for Bridge
- 2018: Ipswich local election, as the Green Party candidate for Bridge
- 2017: Suffolk local election, as the Green Party candidate for St John's
- 2017: 2017 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for Ipswich
- 2017: 2017 Suffolk County Council local election, as the Green Party candidate for Bridge
- 2016: Ipswich local election, as the Green Party candidate for Bridge
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.