All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
- Home page
- Favourite biscuit
- “Custard Cream”
Statement to voters
As a Merstham Councillor I have successfully campaigned to target council investment into Merstham including the new Merstham Community Hub. I established the Merstham Community Facility Trust, with the support of local residents, which continues to deliver vital community support activities.
- Have lived in Merstham since 2001
- Local Borough Councillor since 2004
- Founding trustee for Merstham Community Facility Trust, and led the Merstham regeneration and the development of the hub
- Current Leader of Reigate & Banstead Council
- Keen cave and mine explorer
This statement was added by Mark Alan Brunt, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
Reigate and Banstead Conservatives
Mark Alan Brunt's local party is the Reigate and Banstead Conservatives.
@RBConservative on Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/ReigateConservatives/ on Facebook
You can meet candidates and question them at local hustings. Here are hustings where Mark Alan Brunt may be appearing.
(Past event) Wednesday 17 April 2019 19:30: Hustings, Merstham Community Hub RH1 3HY.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The Reigate and Banstead local election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Hooley, Merstham & Netherne
- 2016: The Reigate and Banstead local election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Merstham
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Mark Alan Brunt's CV - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.