Public page: https://www.facebook.com/Cambridgegreenparty/
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
- https://my.greenparty.org.uk/candidates/106188 We don't know Simon Saggers's email address. Can you add it?
Statement to voters
Simon was brought up in Bassingbourn in South Cambs and returned, after gaining his degree and working in the charity sector, to establish the Guilden Gate smallholding with his wife Jacqui. Simon is 48 and has a 15 year old son and an 13 year old daughter. Simon has been a Parish Councillor, a trustee of the village housing trust and is a governor at the local Village College.
“I was lucky to grow up in South Cambs and I want to play my part in looking after it now and handing it to the next generation in great shape. I joined the Green Party because it offers a real alternative - we have common sense policies, (not just about ‘the environment’) that outline practical ways of achieving real quality of life. Green policies offer new hope - a ‘steady state’ economy, reduced dependence on global trade, curtailing production and use of fossil fuels while reining in the banks. Vote Green and play a part in creating a brighter, greener future for our children.’
This statement was added by Simon Saggers, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2018: South Cambridgeshire local election, as the Green Party candidate for Bassingbourn
- 2017: 2017 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for South Cambridgeshire
- 2017: 2017 Cambridgeshire County Council local election, as the Green Party candidate for Melbourn & Bassingbourn
- 2016: South Cambridgeshire local election, as the Green Party candidate for Bassingbourn
- 2015: 2015 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for South Cambridgeshire
- 2010: UK Parliament elections, as the Green Party candidate for South Cambridgeshire
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.