All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
Statement to voters
I am a Social Policy graduate with District Councillor experience, and have worked for 15 years in adult social care. I have led community groups and advocated for residents in very disadvantaged areas and know that Councillors serve the whole district, not just their ward. I live in Fernwood and am involved with various local organisations including Newark Dementia Carers and The Salvation Army.
Election Pledges - We will campaign:-
- To Improve recycling rates
- For a 20mph speed limit in residential zones
- For an increased police presence
- For transparency at the Council
This statement was added by Heather Elizabeth Cullen, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The Newark and Sherwood local election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Farndon & Fernwood
- 2016: The Lincoln local election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Boultham
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Heather Elizabeth Cullen's CV, email, homepage, twitter account - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.