Statement to voters
My day one priorities for Kent County Council are:
1) Expand 20mph zones to include all of our schools, to protect the safety of our children.
2) Challenge the poor provision of mental health support in East Kent, especially where it fails to be proactive in following up referrals.
3) Deal with the terrible state of the roads into Folkestone town centre, especially the A259.
This statement was added by Gary Fuller, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
Public page: https://www.facebook.com/garyfuller.libdem
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
Folkestone and Hythe Liberal Democrats
Gary Fuller's local party is the Folkestone and Hythe Liberal Democrats.
@f_hlibdems on Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/fhlibdems/ on Facebook
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The Folkestone & Hythe local election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Sandgate & West Folkestone
- 2017: The 2017 Kent County Council local election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Folkestone West
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Gary Fuller's CV - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
Upload your leaflets
If you've received election leaflets from Gary Fuller, please take a photo of them and upload them to ElectionLeaflets.org
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.Support Democracy Club
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.