Statement to voters
I elected I will endeavour to Freeze Business rates to help Town Centre Small Businesses
I will ONLY claim nominal Expenses
I will hope to Stop Development of Green field sites ,Brownfield there are Plenty of disused buildings.to Utilise.
Pay Farmers to grow food in return Take down windfarms,which spoil Skyline & Kill Wildlife
Stop Leicester Council&Planners ridiculous A46 Expressway and 180,000 will destroy Greenbelt,farmland & not have infrastructure,as i saw by London overdevelopment,
Try to Make Accident &Emergency return to St.Luke's hospital,as nearest A&E's are Kettering 9 miles.Leicester 16 miles
This statement was added by Robin Lambert, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
- Favourite biscuit
- “jacobs orange,penguin”
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The Harborough local election, as the Independent candidate for the Market Harborough - Logan
- 2018: The Lambeth local election, as the Independent candidate for the Thurlow Park
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Independent candidate for the Dulwich and West Norwood
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Independent candidate for the Member of Parliament for Dulwich and West Norwood
- 2010: The 2010 General Election, as the UK Independence Party (UKIP) candidate for the Member of Parliament for Hendon
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Robin Lambert's CV, homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.