Statement to voters
I have put myself as the candidate for Stoke-on-Trent North because I work locally and am passionate about representing the diverse range of people who live in the constituency. I see the Green Party as the only party who are putting forward a credible vision for the future.
I am a teacher, working at a local university, I’m also an active and experienced trade union activist. I am standing for election in the Stoke-on-Trent North constituency for the Green Party, because it is the only party willing to take a strong stance on; proper funding for the NHS, safe secure housing for all, and an environment fit for the future.
My priorities as MP for Stoke on Trent North are:
• Opposing A&E closures which would put excessive pressure on our Hospital locally.
• Fighting for safe and secure housing, including more rights for renters and an end to landlord exploitation.
• Working to ensure that the environment is safe for future generations.
This statement was added by Doug Rouxel, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The Stafford local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Rowley
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Stoke-on-Trent North
- 2017: The 2017 Stafford local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Highfields & Western Downs
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Doug Rouxel's CV, homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.