All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
Statement to voters
I'm delighted to be standing for the Green Party in Gravesham, and to have the opportunity to highlight our great policies for a better future for everyone.
I'll be working hard to highlight local issues like the Lower Thames Crossing as well as the Green Party's solutions to the problems we see today: NHS underfunding, the housing crisis, our political system that leaves so many people feeling unrepresented, and of course the threat of climate change.
This statement was added by Marna Gilligan, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Green Party candidate for the Gravesham
- 2019: The Gravesham local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Westcourt
- 2019: The Kent local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Northfleet & Gravesend West
- 2019: The Gravesham local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Riverside
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Gravesham
- 2017: The 2017 Kent County Council local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Gravesend East
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Marna Gilligan's CV, homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.