All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
Public page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wycombe-Liberal-Democrats/
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
- Favourite biscuit
- “Dark Chocolate Hobnob”
Statement to voters
I have a strong track record of campaigning in Wycombe. I have previously served on Wycombe District Council and successfully campaigned for the reopening of Wycombe Rye Lido and against the white elephant stadium at Booker. I was one of the founder members of the group which made won Fair Trade Town status for High Wycombe.
If elected I pledge to be a more locally focussed MP and to fight for the return of services to Wycombe Hospital.
Most importantly, I will listen to Wycombe people and represent their views in parliament
This statement was added by Steve Guy, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Wycombe
- 2017: The 2017 Buckinghamshire County Council local election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Terriers and Amersham Hill
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Wycombe
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Wycombe
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Steve Guy's CV - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.