All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
- The party's candidate page for this person
Statement to voters
Now more than ever, a strong Green voice is needed in Runnymede. Our MP has repeatedly ignored calls from residents to halt building on Green Field sites. We will soon be having our streets dug up for months on end to make way for the new pipeline, to enable Heathrow in its expansion.
Local people deserve better, they have an MP Who is completely out of touch with one of the biggest issues facing us as a society. If elected I promise to push for A Green New Deal in Parliament, to cease building on Green Field sites and to redouble the campaign efforts against the expansion of Heathrow. Especially stopping the pipeline coming through our constituency.
Please Vote Green on December 12th, for People and for the Planet.
This statement was added by Benjamin Smith, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Green Party candidate for the Runnymede and Weybridge
- 2019: The Runnymede local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Longcross, Lyne & Chertsey South
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Cardiff Central
- 2017: The Cardiff local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Llandaff
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Benjamin Smith's homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.