- The party's candidate page for this person
- https://my.greenparty.org.uk/candidates/106325 We don't know Benjamin Smith's email address. Can you add it?
Statement to voters
Now more than ever, a strong Green voice is needed in Runnymede. Our MP has repeatedly ignored calls from residents to halt building on Green Field sites. We will soon be having our streets dug up for months on end to make way for the new pipeline, to enable Heathrow in its expansion.
Local people deserve better, they have an MP Who is completely out of touch with one of the biggest issues facing us as a society. If elected I promise to push for A Green New Deal in Parliament, to cease building on Green Field sites and to redouble the campaign efforts against the expansion of Heathrow. Especially stopping the pipeline coming through our constituency.
Please Vote Green on December 12th, for People and for the Planet.
This statement was added by Benjamin Smith, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Green Party candidate for the Runnymede and Weybridge
- 2019: The Runnymede local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Longcross, Lyne & Chertsey South
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Cardiff Central
- 2017: The Cardiff local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Llandaff
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.