All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
- The party's candidate page for this person
- Favourite biscuit
Statement to voters
Mags is a local campaigner who moved to Leicester with her job as an NHS Manager in 2001, joining the Green Party in 2007. Reigsterd disabled, Mags has served as the Green Party Spokesperson for the Disabled, and has seen at first hand, both as a manager and patient, the harm phoney competition, Tory cuts, and Labour PFI deals have done to our NHS.
Air Quality, pollution and congestion are huge issues nationally and in Leicester, with obesity and ill health results of failures here. A key reason for standing, is to ensure the urgent local and national actions needed to improve these issues are taken. Both Tories and Labour have failed us, and they are both complacent and too ready to listen to lobbying interests.
This statement was added by Mags Lewis, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Green Party candidate for the Leicester South
- 2019: The Leicester City Council, as the Green Party candidate for the Belgrave
- 2019: The Mayor of Leicester City Council election, as the Green Party candidate for the Leicester City Council
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Leicester South
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Mags Lewis's CV, homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.