Statement to voters
People are clearly not satisfied with how things are going. The recession caused by the financial crash is still ongoing, with:
* Inflation rising faster than wages.
* Public services under pressure due to ideologically driven austerity measures.
* The worsening living standards being falsely blamed on immigration as a divide and rule tactic leading to Brexit, and an increase in hate crime.
The government have made things worse by:
* Handing over our assets to private companies on a plate with the NHS becoming a brand which private health companies can use for profit at the expense of deteriorating health care.
* Being negligent in addressing the urgent concerns of climate change and air pollution and is racing ahead with expanding Heathrow.
The Green Party is the only party with policies to make the planet great again.
John originally from Liverpool is passionate about environmental issues and is concerned about the high air pollution levels in Hillingdon. He strongly believes that “a Transport system which prioritises walking and cycling would be a boost to our quality of life, health, environment and the local economy”.
It goes without saying that the Green Party are against Heathrow expansion and would introduce a frequent flyer levy.
He has been a member of the Green Party for over 10 years “The Green Party is the most democractic organisation I know, a party in which policy is formed equally by its 50,000 members.
Vote Green on June 8th
Vote for John Bowman YOUR Green Party candidate.
This statement was added by John Bowman, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2018: The Hillingdon local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Uxbridge South
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Hayes and Harlington
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as John Bowman's CV - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
Help make our democracy better
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £3/month to help get everyone the information they need to take part.Support Democracy Club
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.