All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
Statement to voters
"I will be fighting against Hard Brexit and in favour of continued access to the customs union and the EEA single market, to protect the economy and jobs. Above all, I will campaign for the British people to be given the final say on any deal.
I will also fight to protect the rights of EU citizens currently living in the UK and for the rights of those UK citizens who currently live elsewhere in the EU.
The Liberal Democrats will be fighting for an open, tolerant and united Britain, promoting distinctive Liberal Democrat policies on Schools, Social Care and the NHS in the light of Tory austerity cuts and broken promises."
(From post on personal website)
This statement was added by Steve Gee, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Epsom and Ewell
- 2019: The Reigate and Banstead local election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Nork
- 2018: The Reigate and Banstead local election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Nork
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Epsom and Ewell
- 2017: The 2017 Surrey County Council local election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Nork and Tattenhams
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Epsom and Ewell
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Steve Gee's CV - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.