Public page: https://www.facebook.com/Robinson4Chelmsford
- Home page
Statement to voters
Stephen Robinson has a track record as a hard-working Chelmsford campaigner and Councillor. His career has been in communications in the not-for-profit / charity sector.
Stephen is campaigning to:
# Increase investment in local transport, schools, NHS and other services ahead of new housing
# Protect the local NHS (he was a leader in the campaign to keep a full A&E service at Broomfield Hospital)
# Stop the Conservatives' hard Brexit from Europe, which threatens over 10,000 jobs in Chelmsford
On Chelmsford Council, Stephen has led the fight against Conservative plans to cram development into the wrong places without investment in public services. We need housing that is affordable and sustainable, and high-value local jobs. Stephen created the Don't Choke Chelmsford campaign, which aims to encourage sustainable development in the area.
This statement was added by Stephen Robinson, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
Biographical summaryBorn: 1966
School: Buckhurst Hill County High School
Undergraduate degree: Law with Politics, University of Central Lancashire
Previous job: Councillor / Communications Consultant
Stephen Robinson's local party is the Liberal Democrats.
@libdems on Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/libdems on Facebook
You can meet candidates and question them at local hustings. Here are hustings where Stephen Robinson may be appearing.
(Past event) Tuesday 14 May 2019 20:00–22:00: European Election Hustings, Public Hall Harpenden AL5 1TE.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The European Parliament (UK) elections, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Eastern
- 2019: The Chelmsford local election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the St Andrews
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Chelmsford
- 2017: The 2017 Essex County Council local election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Chelmsford North
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Member of Parliament for Chelmsford
- 2014: The European Parliament (UK) elections, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Eastern
- 2010: The 2010 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Member of Parliament for Chelmsford
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Stephen Robinson's CV - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
Upload your leaflets
If you've received election leaflets from Stephen Robinson, please take a photo of them and upload them to ElectionLeaflets.org
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.Support Democracy Club
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.