- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
- Favourite biscuit
- “Chocolate” We don't know Richard Brighton-Knight's email address. Can you add it?
Statement to voters
Dr Richard Brighton-Knight is proud to represent Nuneaton, standing up for the great friendly and loyal people of Nuneaton, Hartshill and Arley.
Richard is a medical doctor, a graduate of Birmingham University, a qualified medical public health consultant, with experience in both the public and private sectors. He has campaigned on health issues for many years developing national Liberal Democrat health policy. He lives in Nuneaton with his husband.
Richard cares for our local public services. Richard will fight to protect our local services. Richard will fight to protect our local A&E from planned Tory cuts. Richard will fight to protect our local maternity and paediatric services.
Richard believes it is vital that we have properly funded social care that can properly support those in need. Richard is proud of our strong local schools. He cares that we properly fund every single pupil.
Richard will work to secure improvements and developments to our town centre that has been needed for so long.
Richard will fight for a fairer society where everyone has opportunities.
This statement was added by Richard Brighton-Knight, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: UK Parliament elections, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for Nuneaton
- 2017: 2017 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for Nuneaton
- 2015: 2015 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for Sutton Coldfield
- 2010: UK Parliament elections, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for Sutton Coldfield
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.