Statement to voters
Residents have told me that they want Runnymede BC to start doing the basics properly. Filling the pot holes, sort out the parking problems and keep the streets and bins clean. Big issues like flood and air pollution risks are very much on people’s minds too. In 1997 Philip Hammond promised to do something about the long waits at Pooley Green level crossings, residents are still waiting for him but I am already taking action. As councillor I would actually listen to and act on residents’ concerns, holding the Conservative leadership to account and ensuring improvements in Egham Hythe.
This statement was added by Fiona Dent, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2018: Runnymede local election, as the Labour Party candidate for Egham Hythe
- 2017: 2017 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for Runnymede and Weybridge
- 2017: 2017 Surrey County Council local election, as the Labour Party candidate for Egham
- 2016: Runnymede local election, as the Labour Party candidate for Foxhills
- 2015: 2015 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for Windsor
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.