All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
Statement to voters
I have and excellent track record as a campaigning Labour councillor for the last 37 years. I have always defended my constituents and will continue to speak up for them without fear of favour. Some of my achievements are:
* Over the last two years I have campaigned hard to save Rushey Mead library from closure.
* I was Leader of the Labour Group and Council for ten years bringing thousands of jobs and attracting £2bn in investment to our city.
* I have helped dozens of people in Rushey Mead through advice and support
* I have helped to improve children’s services through thorough scrutiny of poor performance
* I have helped improve services locally through: residents parking, pavement parking, outdoor gym, grants to community groups.
I should like to continue as a councillor in Rushey Mead, working hard for local people and challenging those in power to deliver services that people need. I want all Labour Councillors to work to elect a Labour Government.
This statement was added by Ross Willmott, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The Leicester City Council, as the Labour Party candidate for the Rushey Mead
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the Labour Party candidate for the North West Leicestershire
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Ross Willmott's CV, homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.