All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
Statement to voters
Shasha,45, is married with one daughter. He has a Politics and Economics degree from University of Wolverhampton. He is a hotelier by trade and a committed campaigner. He has stood for parliament on four previous occasions and twice for the Greater London Assembly constituency of Sutton and Croydon.
In 2009 he founded the Stop The (Beddington) Incinerator campaign. Over the years he has continuously opposed this dangerous development and in 2013 he took the Lib Dem controlled Sutton Council to the High Court, risking his house in the process.
In 2018 the giant waste incinerator, which dominates the skyline for much of the constituency, will be operational.
This statement was added by Shasha Khan, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2018: The Sutton local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Beddington North
- 2018: The Reigate and Banstead local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Chipstead, Hooley and Woodmansterne
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Carshalton and Wallington
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Croydon North
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the Green Party candidate for the Croydon North
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.