All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
Statement to voters
I am the Green Party candidate for Barrow & Furness. I have lived in Ulverston for 12 years and Cumbria for 35. I am an educator and my teaching, youth work and academic career have all been focussed on social justice for young people and environmental justice for everyone. I have stood in local and national elections for over 12 years. This will be my third general election as a Green Party candidate and, perhaps, the most important. A Green voice has never been more urgent and a change in a democratic system never more essential. Help me to bring these about.
This statement was added by Chris Loynes, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Green Party candidate for the Barrow and Furness
- 2019: The South Lakeland local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Ulverston East
- 2018: The South Lakeland local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Ulverston East
- 2017: The 2017 Cumbria County Council local election, as the Green Party candidate for the High Furness
- 2016: The South Lakeland local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Ulverston Central
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Westmorland and Lonsdale
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the Green Party candidate for the Barrow and Furness
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Chris Loynes's homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.