All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
- Favourite biscuit
Statement to voters
I am proud to be Labour’s candidate for June’s general election. Brentwood and Ongar is my home. It’s where I grew up and it’s where I chose to buy my first home.
This Tory government has overseen the biggest cuts to our public services in a generation. The NHS and social care are in crisis, our schools are struggling under the weight of the budget cuts and cuts to police budgets are putting our safety at risk.
People here in Brentwood and Ongar need a truly local representative who will put them first. I will work tirelessly between now and June to let local people know that this general election will be a choice between a Labour Party that will stand up for the people of Brentwood and Ongar, or a Conservative Party that only looks after the privileged few.
This statement was added by Gareth Barrett, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2018: The Brentwood local election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Brentwood South
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Brentwood and Ongar
- 2017: The 2017 Essex County Council local election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Brentwood South
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Epping Forest
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Gareth Barrett's CV - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.