George Galloway (born 16 August 1954) is a British politician, broadcaster and writer. Between 1987 and 2015, with a gap in 2010–12, he represented four constituencies as a Member of Parliament, elected as a candidate for the Labour Party and later the Respect Party.Read more on Wikipedia
Record in office
See this candidate's record on TheyWorkForYou - their speeches, voting history and more.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Independent candidate for the Manchester, Gorton
- 2016: The London Mayoral Election, as the The Respect Party candidate for the Mayor of London
- 2016: The London Assembly Election (Additional), as the The Respect Party candidate for the Assembly Member
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the The Respect Party candidate for the Member of Parliament for Bradford West
- 2010: The 2010 General Election, as the The Respect Party candidate for the Member of Parliament for Poplar and Limehouse
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as George Galloway's CV, statement to voters - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email George Galloway directly to ask them to add information to this page.
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £3/month to help get everyone the information they need to take part.Support Democracy Club
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.