All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
George Galloway is a British politician, broadcaster and writer. Between 1987 and 2015, except for a period between 2010 and 2012, he was a Member of Parliament (MP) for four constituencies, firstly for the Labour Party and later the Respect Party.Read more on Wikipedia
Record in office
See this candidate's record on TheyWorkForYou - their speeches, voting history and more.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Independent candidate for the West Bromwich East
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Independent candidate for the Manchester, Gorton
- 2016: The 2016 London Assembly Election (Additional), as the The Respect Party candidate for the London Assembly
- 2016: The London Mayoral Election, as the The Respect Party candidate for the Greater London Authority
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the The Respect Party candidate for the Bradford West
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the The Respect Party candidate for the Poplar and Limehouse
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as George Galloway's CV, statement to voters, homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email George Galloway directly to ask them to add information to this page.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.