Public page: http://www.facebook.com/kealey4bosworth
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
- Favourite biscuit
- “Bourbon with tea” We don't know Chris Kealey's email address. Can you add it?
Statement to voters
WHO I AM AND WHAT I WILL DO
Your time is precious. So, no nonsense. I am your local, positive, credible choice at this election (standing again!).
You might dislike politics, politicians or perhaps the Labour party. Fair enough. But this is a job interview for the best person to fight for our borough. The result here won't change the national result. It never has. Voting tactically here is a mug's game. It's never worked. Think local. Who do you think will battle for what Hinckley and Bosworth needs?
Judge me on my record so far:
* I served our country for over 10 years in Afghanistan and Turkey. I got an MBE for my work. I'm proud to be back home.
* I negotiated for Britain in the EU and the UN. I will fight for a Brexit to benefit the many not the few.
* I work full-time to support my young family. I don't play politics. I'm running because I love where my family lives.
* I went to local schools. I live in Hinckley. I'm a volunteer school governor and a charity trustee.
I'll battle for Hinckley & Bosworth in Parliament to:
* Get investment for our local schools, NHS and social care.
* Ensure Brexit benefits the many, not the few.
* Reduce traffic and boost jobs by opening M69 Junction 2 both ways.
This statement was added by Chris Kealey, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: Hinckley and Bosworth local election, as the Labour Party candidate for Hinckley Clarendon
- 2017: 2017 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for Bosworth
- 2017: 2017 Leicestershire County Council local election, as the Labour Party candidate for Hollycroft
- 2015: 2015 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for Bosworth
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.