Statement to voters
WHO I AM AND WHAT I WILL DO
Your time is precious. So, no nonsense. I am your local, positive, credible choice at this election (standing again!).
You might dislike politics, politicians or perhaps the Labour party. Fair enough. But this is a job interview for the best person to fight for our borough. The result here won't change the national result. It never has. Voting tactically here is a mug's game. It's never worked. Think local. Who do you think will battle for what Hinckley and Bosworth needs?
Judge me on my record so far:
* I served our country for over 10 years in Afghanistan and Turkey. I got an MBE for my work. I'm proud to be back home.
* I negotiated for Britain in the EU and the UN. I will fight for a Brexit to benefit the many not the few.
* I work full-time to support my young family. I don't play politics. I'm running because I love where my family lives.
* I went to local schools. I live in Hinckley. I'm a volunteer school governor and a charity trustee.
I'll battle for Hinckley & Bosworth in Parliament to:
* Get investment for our local schools, NHS and social care.
* Ensure Brexit benefits the many, not the few.
* Reduce traffic and boost jobs by opening M69 Junction 2 both ways.
This statement was added by Chris Kealey, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
Chris Kealey is associated with the following companies:
Director 2015 –
More details from Companies House
Public page: http://www.facebook.com/kealey4bosworth
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
- Favourite biscuit
- “Bourbon with tea”
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The Hinckley and Bosworth local election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Hinckley Clarendon
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Bosworth
- 2017: The 2017 Leicestershire County Council local election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Hollycroft
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Member of Parliament for Bosworth
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Chris Kealey's CV - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.