Local by-elections: we anticipate most elections will continue as planned.
May 2020 scheduled elections: The Government have announced they plan to postpone the election in May until 2021. We will update ths information on this site once the postponement has become law.
You should contact your council for more information
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
Emma Warman was the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate. Find out more about their policies in the Conservative and Unionist Party manifesto.
Biographical summaryBorn: Carmathen, Wales
Undergraduate degree: University of Reading
Postgraduate degree: Law
Previous job: Insurance Industry/Councillor
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2018: The Reading local election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Kentwood
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Brighton, Pavilion
- 2016: The Reading local election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Kentwood
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Cardiff South and Penarth
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Emma Warman's CV, statement to voters - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email Emma Warman directly to ask them to add information to this page.
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.Support Democracy Club
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.