All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
Caroline Yvonne Jones is a Welsh Brexit Party politician serving as Member of the Senedd (MS) for South Wales West since 2016.Read more on Wikipedia
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the UK Independence Party (UKIP) candidate for the Aberavon
- 2016: The 2016 Welsh Assembly Election (Constituencies), as the UK Independence Party (UKIP) candidate for the Bridgend
- 2016: The 2016 Welsh Assembly Election (Regions), as the UK Independence Party (UKIP) candidate for the Assembly Member for South Wales West
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the UK Independence Party (UKIP) candidate for the Bridgend
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Aberavon
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Caroline Jones's CV, statement to voters, homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email Caroline Jones directly to ask them to add information to this page.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.