Statement to voters
Arran was Labour Parliamentary candidate in the 2015 general election and is a well know local campaigner. Arran has worked in management for a number Britain’s biggest companies including some based in Egham. He believes that the cuts to fire services that could include Egham Fire station are dangerous and irresponsible. He thinks the Tories are putting people who live in Egahm Hythe at risk. He also believes that rather than grasping the nettle and reorganising local government to get rid of the excessive number of councillors, chief executives and senior officers, the Conservatives cut services and put up taxes.
This statement was added by Arran Neathey, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: European Parliament (UK) elections, as the Labour Party candidate for South East
- 2019: Runnymede local election, as the Labour and Co-operative Party candidate for Egham Hythe
- 2018: Runnymede local election, as the Labour Party candidate for Chertsey St Ann's
- 2017: 2017 Surrey County Council local election, as the Labour Party candidate for Chertsey
- 2016: Runnymede local election, as the Labour Party candidate for Chertsey St Ann's
- 2015: 2015 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for Runnymede and Weybridge
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.