All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
- The party's candidate page for this person
Statement to voters
I was born and raised in Sheffield. I grew up in a mining village, went to a local comprehensive school and graduated from Sheffield University. Sheffield is my home, and I care about our city and our people. As a youth group leader, volunteer, and fundraiser, I have worked to make things better on a local level. I seek now to be a strong local voice to stand up for our city at a key moment in our country’s history.
Last summer we took a momentous decision. If Theresa May wins this election, we will leave the EU and regain control of our borders and our country in March 2019. The best way to help her get the greatest possible deal for Britain is to give her the strongest possible mandate going into the negotiation process. A clear result in her favour will demonstrate to Brussels that Brexit will be crisp, clean - and successful.
We now need strong and capable leadership. Theresa May will deliver that. A coalition of chaos will not. I am standing to support Mrs May to get the best deal for Brightside and Hillsborough, for Sheffield, and for Britain.
This statement was added by Michael Naughton, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
Conservative and Unionist Party (GB)
Michael Naughton's local party is the Conservative and Unionist Party (GB).
@Conservatives on Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/conservatives on Facebook
You can meet candidates and question them at local hustings. Here are hustings where Michael Naughton may be appearing.
(Past event) Wednesday 15 May 2019 19:30–22:30: European Elections 2019 Hustings, The Wesley Centre Harrogate HG1 1PP.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The European Parliament (UK) elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Yorkshire and the Humber
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Sheffield, Brightside and Hillsborough
- 2016: The Rotherham local election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Holderness
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Wentworth and Dearne
- 2014: The European Parliament (UK) elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Yorkshire and the Humber
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Michael Naughton's CV, homepage, twitter account - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.