Mark Redding was the Green Party candidate. Find out more about their policies from the Green Party Sandwell local election Local manifesto.
Statement to voters
The Black Country used to be the powerhouse of Britain. We had industry, skilled work, and great jobs, which brought prosperity to our area. For the last few years we’ve been electing the same old faces, and we’ve watched the Black Country fade away into obscurity. It’s time we did something different.
Sandwell should be the epicentre of a new, low carbon industrial revolution. The whole world is about to move to cleaner, more sustainable energy. This will change the way we heat our homes, how we fuel our cars and how we power our factories. We have the people and the skills to drive that transition. As a businessman I understand how investment works; as a Black Countryman, I am determined to make it work. We can seize this opportunity to bring industry back to our area, create jobs and boost our local economy.
MY PROMISES TO WARLEY:
1. To create jobs, skills and prospects by bringing investment to the Black Country, allowing us to embrace a new, low carbon industrial revolution.
2. To ensure we can all see a doctor or visit a hospital when we need to, by fighting for a properly funded NHS.
3. To provide adequate housing, allowing our young people to get on the property ladder and get the best possible start in life.
This statement was added by Mark Redding, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
Mark Redding's CVMark Redding has sent us their CV. We collect CVs to help voters assess candidates' skills and background. See Mark Redding's CV.
Sandwell Green Party
Mark Redding's local party is the Sandwell Green Party.
@SandwellGreens on Twitter
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The Sandwell local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Wednesbury North
- 2018: The Sandwell local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Wednesbury North
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Warley
- 2016: The Sandwell local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Bristnall
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Member of Parliament for West Bromwich West
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Mark Redding's homepage, twitter account - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.