All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
Statement to voters
34-year-old Will lives in Wigan and works in Manchester in IT project governance. He joined the Green Party because he was frustrated with politics as usual, and wanted to stand up and help make a difference in his local community.
Will is currently Chair of the Wigan & Leigh Green Party, stood in the 2015 General Election, stood twice in local elections and most recently in the Greater Manchester Mayoral Election. Will was on the organising committee of the first ever Wigan Pride last year, and has been an active campaigner for more local democracy, for public services and for diversity in the community, taking a stand against far right groups organising in the town.
Outside politics, Will enjoys walking and reading, and has been a Wigan Athletic supporter for 25 years.
This statement was added by Will Patterson, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
Wigan Green Party
Will Patterson's local party is the Wigan Green Party.
@TheGreenParty on Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/thegreenparty on Facebook
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The Wigan local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Wigan West
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Wigan
- 2017: The 2017 Greater Manchester mayoral election, as the Green Party candidate for the Greater Manchester
- 2016: The Wigan local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Wigan Central
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Wigan
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.