- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
Green Party of England and Wales
Rachel Collinson's local party is the Green Party of England and Wales.
@TheGreenParty on Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/thegreenparty on Facebook
You can meet candidates and question them at local hustings. Here are hustings where Rachel Collinson may be appearing.
(Past event) Tuesday 21 May 2019 18:30–20:30: London MEP (European Parliament) Election Hustings, Southwark Cathedral SE1 9DA.
(Past event) Tuesday 14 May 2019 19:30–21:30: Hustings for the European elections, St Anne's Church Wandsworth SW18 2RS.
(Past event) Tuesday 14 May 2019 18:45–21:00: West London European Parliament Election Hustings, Irish Cultural Centre Hammersmith W6 9DT.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The European Parliament (UK) elections, as the Green Party candidate for the London
- 2018: The Newham local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Stratford and New Town
- 2016: The London Assembly Election (Constituencies), as the Green Party candidate for the Assembly Member for City and East
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Member of Parliament for West Ham
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Rachel Collinson's CV, statement to voters - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email Rachel Collinson directly to ask them to add information to this page.
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.