Statement to voters
MANIFESTO – ELCENA JEFFERS “INDEPENDENT” 8 May 2017 BRENT NORTH
“AFTER BREXIT” NATIONAL FULL EMPLOYMENT”
ERADICATING POVERTY WORLD WIDE. £1.00 Everyone in the UK must Buy-Back-The-Welfare-State-System; (using the National Minimum Wage to stop any-one in the UK from say that they cannot afford the One Pound.)
* Every January 1st .the choice of 4 Farthings makes One Penny, and 100 pennies make = £1.00 One Pound is equal to 400 Farthings. Non-workers and / or £366.00 Workers to guarantee lifetime work that any individual can do. 366 days including 29 February =366 every one will pay £1.00 the people on the £336,00 is the people who will carry the UK through to the next General Election these workers will be the back bone of any government and country.
2. BUY-THE-MONEY: (BTM) The Accessible Britain Challenge Awards 2015 Winner IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE BRITISH INSTITUTE OF FACILITIES MANAGEMENT Inclusive Social Activities Category Nominee (BTM) £1.00 (gives UK people the opportunity to own this country as a tax-payer BTM; is all the regeneration monies that we all has been enjoying during the past 20-30 years.
3. BUYING-BACK-THE-NATIONAL-HEALTH-SERVICE (BBTNHS) £1.00 is The Accessible Britain Challenge Awards 2015 Winner IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE BRITISH INSTITUTE OF FACILITIES MANAGEMENT Inclusive Social Activities Category Nominee.
4. BUY-BACK-BRITAIN (BBB) £1.00 .This is where BREXIT comes into its own. ‘The for’s and the against’ “Eradicating Poverty Fund”. UK Population Millions and Pounds. everyday
The Buy Back Program is a: (100) units = 100 pence is £1.00 around the world the same for OWN Country money and People: 100 cents is $1.00: and so on. Nothing to do
5. NO; EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT, TRAINING, SKILLED (NEETS) £1.00
6. The Buy Back Program runs by governments World-Wide, OWN by their people.
People from Pre-Birth to Post-Death are a living program must be treated with respect.
7. Because; history has shown us that this has been tried before.
8. Good education can take over and bad education could be left behind.
Contact: Elcena Jeffers: PO Box 63057, London NW9 1LQ. United Kingdom
Tel: 07963117730 Email: email@example.com
This statement was added by Elcena Jeffers, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2018: The Brent local election, as the Independent candidate for the Barnhill
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Independent candidate for the Brent North
- 2016: The Brent by-election: Kilburn ward, as the Independent candidate for the Kilburn
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Independent candidate for the Member of Parliament for Brent North
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Elcena Jeffers's CV, homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
Upload your leaflets
If you've received election leaflets from Elcena Jeffers, please take a photo of them and upload them to ElectionLeaflets.org
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.Support Democracy Club
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.