- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
- https://salford.greenparty.org.uk We don't know Wendy Olsen's email address. Can you add it?
Statement to voters
Wendy Olsen is Salford Green Party's candidate for councillor and city mayor. Wendy sits on the Green Party’s economics advisory group (England and Wales). She has campaigning experience in Basic Income, employment promotion, farming policy, the women's movement, and policies around banking. Wendy is currently working at Manchester University on socioeconomics, gender roles, and international sustainable development. She has experience working as a consultant for DFID and three other British government departments. Wendy Olsen also has experience as auditor, trustee, company director, and trade unionist. Her personal interests are music, hiking and statistics.
This statement was added by Wendy Olsen, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Green Party candidate for the Oldham East and Saddleworth
- 2019: The European Parliament (UK) elections, as the Green Party candidate for the North West
- 2019: The Salford City Council, as the Green Party candidate for the Irwell Riverside
- 2018: The Salford City Council, as the Green Party candidate for the Irwell Riverside
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Salford and Eccles
- 2016: The Salford Mayoral Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Salford City Council
- 2016: The Salford local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Irwell Riverside
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.