Matthew Sankey's policies
Statement to voters
If elected, I will work hard to make our Borough Council more transparent and approachable.
Specifically I will:
• CONSULT and LISTEN to residents in Speldhurst, Bidborough, Langton Green and Groombridge.
• REPRESENT your interests at the Borough Council ensuring that council tax is spent wisely.
• CREATE an environment that allows businesses to recover and grow post Covid.
• FOCUS on the Council’s core responsibilities and deliver them efficiently and effectively, including the goal to become carbon neutral by 2030.
• REVIEW the procurement process and the existing contracts for sports & leisure, waste collection and grounds maintenance.
• IMPROVE planning services to ensure a more transparent handling of planning issues.
• SUPPORT housing initiatives which aim to provide well designed and sustainable homes for local people.
• PUSH Kent County Council to improve road maintenance and safety, especially for cyclists.
This statement was added by Matthew Sankey, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
|2021||Speldhurst and Bidborough: Tunbridge Wells local election||Tunbridge Wells Alliance||626 votes (not elected)|
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Matthew Sankey's CV, email, homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.