Statement to voters
I am a retired Headteacher and former Essex County Councillor, Rochford District councillor and group leader. I led the successful campaign to save the Southend Cancer Unit which resulted in the Calman report on Radiotherapy treatment changing government guideline andpreventing the closure of a number of other cancer units nationwide. Ihave also campaigned on Housing with tenants to protect their rights & to prevent the transfer of council to housing associations. My Primary interests are Education, The NHS, Mental health and Housing.
This statement was added by David Flack, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: UK Parliament elections, as the Labour Party candidate for Rayleigh and Wickford
- 2019: Rochford local election, as the Labour Party candidate for Roche North & Rural
- 2018: Rochford local election, as the Labour Party candidate for Roche North & Rural
- 2017: 2017 Essex County Council local election, as the Labour Party candidate for Rochford West
- 2016: Rochford local election, as the Labour Party candidate for Hullbridge
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.