All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
Richard Alan Younger-Ross is a politician in England. He was the Liberal Democrat Member of Parliament (MP) for Teignbridge from 2001 to 2010, having contested the seat in 1992 and 1997, finally winning in the 2001 election. He was defeated in the redefined Newton Abbot constituency in 2010 election. In 2013 he fought and won the Devon County Council seat of Teignmouth Town, but four years later, on 4 May 2017, he lost his seat to Sylvia Russell, a Conservative, by just 22 votes.Read more on Wikipedia
Record in office
See this candidate's record on TheyWorkForYou - their speeches, voting history and more.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2017: The 2017 Devon County Council local election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Teignmouth
- 2016: The Police and Crime Commissioner Elections 2016, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Devon & Cornwall Police
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Newton Abbot
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the Liberal Democrats candidate for the Newton Abbot
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Richard Younger-Ross's CV, statement to voters, twitter account - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email Richard Younger-Ross directly to ask them to add information to this page.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.