All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
Statement to voters
This is the Climate Election.
The science is clear - the next ten years are probably the most important in our history. Your vote will determine how the government responds to the crisis and the Green Party are the only party you can trust to act in time to tackle the climate crisis. Having been the canary in the coal mine warning of what was coming we have been planning longest on what actions need to be taken, and how.
Our plan for a Green New Deal will transition Britain to a climate friendly economy AND improve the quality of life for everyone by creating a fairer, safer society.
Be bold this election
Vote for the future
This statement was added by Richard Peter Bradley, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Green Party candidate for the Houghton and Sunderland South
- 2019: The Sunderland local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Doxford
- 2018: The Sunderland local election, as the Green Party candidate for the Hendon
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Green Party candidate for the Houghton and Sunderland South
- 2016: The Sunderland local election, as the Green Party candidate for the St Chad's
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Richard Peter Bradley's CV, homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.