All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
Public page: https://www.facebook.com/LesleyLairdKirkcaldyCowdenbeath/
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
Lesley Margaret Laird is a Scottish Labour Party politician. She served as the Deputy Leader of the Scottish Labour Party from 2017 to 2019, and as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Kirkcaldy & Cowdenbeath from 2017 to 2019. Laird narrowly defeated the sitting MP, Roger Mullin of the SNP, by 259 votes at the 2017 general election.Read more on Wikipedia
Record in office
See this candidate's record on TheyWorkForYou - their speeches, voting history and more.
You can meet candidates and question them at local hustings. Here are hustings where Lesley Laird may be appearing.
(Past event) Tuesday 3 December 2019 17:30–20:00: Equality Hustings, Fife Centre for Equalities Kirkcaldy KY1 1XT.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Labour Party candidate for the Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath
- 2017: The 2017 Fife Council local election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Inverkeithing and Dalgety Bay
- 2016: The 2016 Scottish Parliament Election (Regions), as the Labour Party candidate for the Member of the Scottish Parliament for Mid Scotland and Fife
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Lesley Laird's CV, statement to voters - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email Lesley Laird directly to ask them to add information to this page.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.