All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
Iain Aitken Stewart is a British Conservative Party politician and former accountant. He was first elected as the Member of Parliament for Milton Keynes South at the 2010 general election.Read more on Wikipedia
Record in office
See this candidate's record on TheyWorkForYou - their speeches, voting history and more.
You can meet candidates and question them at local hustings. Here are hustings where Iain Stewart may be appearing.
(Past event) Friday 6 December 2019 18:30–20:30: Milton Keynes Climate Crisis Hustings, Emerson Valley Community Centre MK4 2DG.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Milton Keynes South
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Milton Keynes South
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Milton Keynes South
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Milton Keynes South
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Iain Stewart's CV, statement to voters - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email Iain Stewart directly to ask them to add information to this page.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.