All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
Barry Strachan Gardiner is a British politician who has been Member of Parliament (MP) for Brent North since 1997. A member of the Labour Party, he served as Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, Shadow Secretary of State for International Trade and Shadow Minister for International Climate Change from 2016 until 2020.Read more on Wikipedia
Record in office
See this candidate's record on TheyWorkForYou - their speeches, voting history and more.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Labour Party candidate for the Brent North
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Brent North
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Brent North
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the Labour Party candidate for the Brent North
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Barry Gardiner's CV, statement to voters - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email Barry Gardiner directly to ask them to add information to this page.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.