All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
John Charles Baron is a British Conservative politician who has served as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Basildon and Billericay since 2010, having been MP for the predecessor constituency of Billericay from 2001 to 2010. Baron has rebelled against his party relatively frequently, specifically in his calling for a referendum on the European Union before the 2015 election and in opposing military intervention in Iraq, Libya and Syria.Read more on Wikipedia
Record in office
See this candidate's record on TheyWorkForYou - their speeches, voting history and more.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Basildon and Billericay
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Basildon and Billericay
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Basildon and Billericay
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for the Basildon and Billericay
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as John Baron's CV, statement to voters, twitter account - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email John Baron directly to ask them to add information to this page.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.