Statement to voters
Campaigning for a better, safer community which works for everyone is at the heart of what I am about. I am passionate about our region and revitalising community spirit. This starts with keeping people safe and protected from harm. Crime in our area has gone up 8 percent in a year with reported crime up 87 percent in four years. That is simply not acceptable.
I have lived and worked across our region and I know we need a real change of focus to more community policing – getting more bobbies on the beat.
This is an important election as the Police and Crime Commissioner sets the police and crime objectives for your area. Vulnerable residents and communities will be at the heart of my policing strategy. It is vital that we all feel safe and protected from harm.
I am determined to see crime rates significantly reduced and I will be a strong advocate for victims of crime and violence.
By using your vote to support me, together we will;
* Ensure all levels of crime, both across our urban and rural areas are dealt with.
* Refocus our policing strategy to be community focussed.
* Increase the presence of police officers on our streets.
* Be a strong advocate for the most vulnerable in society.
In this election, you have a clear choice between a safer future for our area, or more uncertainty where day to day crime is not dealt with. With your support, I look forward to being your ambassador and developing a policing strategy which works for you.
Prepared by Jack Bell, Election Agent, Office 2, Horton Park, NE13 6BU.
This statement was added by Robbie Moore, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
Record in office
See this candidate's record on TheyWorkForYou - their speeches, voting history and more.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: UK Parliament elections, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for Keighley
- 2019: Police and Crime Commissioner for Northumbria Police, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for Northumbria Police
- 2017: 2017 Northumberland County Council local election, as the Conservative and Unionist Party candidate for Alnwick
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.