All elections have been postponed.
The government has passed legislation to postpone all elections until 6 May 2021.
- The party's candidate page for this person
Helen Catherine Goodman is a British Labour Party politician, who was the Member of Parliament for Bishop Auckland between 2005 and 2019. During a Parliamentary career spanning 14 years, she held a number of ministerial and shadow ministerial roles, including Deputy Leader of the House of Commons, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State in the Department for Work and Pensions until 2010 with responsibility for child poverty and childcare and shadow Minister for the Americas and the Far East.Read more on Wikipedia
Record in office
See this candidate's record on TheyWorkForYou - their speeches, voting history and more.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2019: The UK Parliament elections, as the Labour Party candidate for the Bishop Auckland
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Bishop Auckland
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Bishop Auckland
- 2010: The UK Parliament elections, as the Labour Party candidate for the Bishop Auckland
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
Thousands of voters will rely on this site. If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Helen Goodman's CV, statement to voters, homepage - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
You can also email Helen Goodman directly to ask them to add information to this page.
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.