Public page: https://www.facebook.com/RobKathWinningVesey/
- Home page
- The party's candidate page for this person
Rob Pocock was the Labour Party candidate. Find out more about their policies in the Labour Party manifesto.
Statement to voters
I have been Labour's campaigner for Sutton Vesey Ward since 2002 and was elected in 2012, as Labour's first-ever Birmingham City Councillor from Sutton Coldfield. My big aim is to boost local democracy through powerful and independent-minded community activism.
This statement was added by Rob Pocock, their team, or by a Democracy Club volunteer, based on information published by the candidate elsewhere.
This candidate has previously stood for election in:
- 2018: The Birmingham local election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Sutton Vesey
- 2017: The 2017 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Sutton Coldfield
- 2016: The Birmingham local election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Sutton Vesey ward
- 2015: The 2015 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Member of Parliament for Sutton Coldfield
- 2010: The 2010 General Election, as the Labour Party candidate for the Member of Parliament for Sutton Coldfield
That's all we know! Will you help us find more about this candidate?
Our volunteers have been working hard to add information on as many candidates as possible, but they need help.
If you can add information that should be on this page - such as Rob Pocock's CV - please use our crowdsourcing website to add it.Add or edit details »
Upload your leaflets
If you've received election leaflets from Rob Pocock, please take a photo of them and upload them to ElectionLeaflets.org
Democracy runs on good information
You can help make this website better for everyone.
This site is run by Democracy Club. It receives no government funding. Please chip in £5 to help get everyone the information they need to take part.Support Democracy Club
All elections where you live
Enter your postcode to get information about elections, your candidates and where to vote.